There are no upcoming events at this time.
- On The Move – on till August 3rd.
Just a small selection from our July exhibition at Inverell Art Gallery….
- Borderline’s Inverell Gallery Exhibition is gathering momentum ….
So exciting to see our members work being prepared for our exhibition “On The Move” in Inverell – opening at the Galery on June 30th and continuing to August 3rd.
Here is a taster of what is to come – from Raylee Delaney – Barra Nula VII (right)
from Liz Powell – one of 3 tunnel books that she will be exhibiting (left).
and from Jayne Barrett a work in progress – eco print hanging in wool (below).
- Important Date for Members!
June 1st – mark your diaries! Entries for our Inverell Show must be to Carmel Higgins by then. Check your inbox for documentation or our private FB site. More info below…
“Borderline on the Move”
Inverell Art Gallery: Opening 30 June 2018
- Friday 1 June: All entry forms to be returned with retail prices (including applicable commission in prices. 44% for non-members, 33% for members of Inverell Gallery. Artist’s statement to be included
- Tuesday 19 June: Works from Stanthorpe to be delivered to Honeysuckle Cottages between 10 – 4.oopm. Or, work to be delivered to the Artists’ Collective Gallery in Tenterfield by Wednesday 20 June (All artwork to be hung must have 2D Hooks attached and be labeled with name of artist and title of the work.)
Note : Large works and 3D to be delivered to Inverell by artist.
- Saturday 30 June: 1.00pm Exhibition Opens. $10-15 for lunch (to be decided) A bus may be organized for transport.
- Friday 3 August: Conclusion of Exhibition – work can be taken down, signed out and collected from the Gallery between 10- 4pm
Forms to be Completed. (Copies provided)
- Inverell Art Society’s Conditions for holding Exhibitions. Cost $125 paid by Borderline
- Application to Sell Items
- Inverell Art Society Membership fees
- Exhibiting Artist Information Sheet
- Stock Sheet List
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Date Holders – Exhibitions Where Our Members Work Can be Seen!
The art year is starting off with a number of local events where our member’s amazing work can be seen ….
The Stanthorpe Show – Feb 2 – 4th
The Tenterfield Show – Feb 9th and 10th : entries due on the 7th or 8th before 10 am
LAF Out Loud – Local Art Fest (part of the Apple And Grape Festival) – Feb 22 to April 1st : entries due Feb 13 – 17th.
Uralla Rotary Club 41st Annual Art Exhibition – 17th to 25th of March, opening night Friday the 16th : entries due Feb 23rd.
NB Members – all entry forms are available via the links or see the January Borderline minutes for more information (via your email).
- Bush Christmas
- Another Borderline Winner!
We just heard that Nola Sindel’s watercolour painting “Graptoveria Big Brother” won the Peoples’ Choice award at the recent Botanical Art Society of Australia exhibition in Sydney at the Botanical Gardens.
Also, Anni Washington and Nola will have entries at the Daphne Young Watercolour Prize in Armidale in October.
- Borderline took out the Inverell Art Prize….
Well, that may be a little of an over excitement but we are very pleased to announce that two talented Borderline Regional Arts members, Louise Jenkins and Judy Harris had success at the 2017 Inverell Art Prize.
Louise Jenkins; 1st with ‘Bordeaux I’ in the Pastel class
Judy Harris; 2nd with ‘Paddock Reflections’ in the Open class
- Borderline Exhibition being planned for Inverell 2018
Watch this space for Borderlines next gallery showing … more details to follow.
Pages containing information and/or images from past exhibitions
Comments are closed.