There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Artists Studio Gallery Re-Opening
Members of the Artists Collective Studio Gallery are multi-taskers. We are also members of Borderline Arts Association and very excited to announce the gallery is re-opening on Thursday 4th June. We have the Australiana 9×5 exhibition up till June 21st as well as new works to see.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Warwick Regional Gallery Show getting closer
Members are busy preparing pieces for our upcoming show at Warwick Art Gallery – opening 2nd of April. Here is just a small selection so far ….
- Borderline members take part in Art Auction for Firies
Here are a few images of some some the donated works – but they do not do any justice to the lovely collection of work donated by our members, Make It Tenterfield and The Artist’s Collective Studio Tenterfield. You can have a look at the entire catalogue here.
- …from my backyard …. on till the 17th of November at Stanthrope
22 artists share their vision at our major bi-annual exhibition at SRAG which was officially opened on October 4th. Below is a small selection of the range of works exploring the representational and metaphorical perspectives that ‘…from my backyard’ conjured for the individual artist.
Congratulations to Judy Harris for the first sale of the night with her piece ‘Nothing To Crow About’. Congratulations also to Sue Jurd, Albert Verschuuren and Gay Landeta for their opening night sales. This exhibition continues till the 17th of November and is part of the Granite Belt Art Trail which is on over the weekends of the 19 – 20 October and 26 – 27 October 2019.
- Borderline presents ‘…from my back yard’ at SRAG in October 2020
Borderline takes over the Stanthorpe Gallery in October … here is a preview of some of the beautiful works that will be presented….
- On The Move – on till August 3rd.
Just a small selection from our July exhibition at Inverell Art Gallery….
- Borderline’s Inverell Gallery Exhibition is gathering momentum ….
So exciting to see our members work being prepared for our exhibition “On The Move” in Inverell – opening at the Galery on June 30th and continuing to August 3rd.
Here is a taster of what is to come – from Raylee Delaney – Barra Nula VII (right)
from Liz Powell – one of 3 tunnel books that she will be exhibiting (left).
and from Jayne Barrett a work in progress – eco print hanging in wool (below).
- Important Date for Members!
June 1st – mark your diaries! Entries for our Inverell Show must be to Carmel Higgins by then. Check your inbox for documentation or our private FB site. More info below…
“Borderline on the Move”
Inverell Art Gallery: Opening 30 June 2018
- Friday 1 June: All entry forms to be returned with retail prices (including applicable commission in prices. 44% for non-members, 33% for members of Inverell Gallery. Artist’s statement to be included
- Tuesday 19 June: Works from Stanthorpe to be delivered to Honeysuckle Cottages between 10 – 4.oopm. Or, work to be delivered to the Artists’ Collective Gallery in Tenterfield by Wednesday 20 June (All artwork to be hung must have 2D Hooks attached and be labeled with name of artist and title of the work.)
Note : Large works and 3D to be delivered to Inverell by artist.
- Saturday 30 June: 1.00pm Exhibition Opens. $10-15 for lunch (to be decided) A bus may be organized for transport.
- Friday 3 August: Conclusion of Exhibition – work can be taken down, signed out and collected from the Gallery between 10- 4pm
Forms to be Completed. (Copies provided)
- Inverell Art Society’s Conditions for holding Exhibitions. Cost $125 paid by Borderline
- Application to Sell Items
- Inverell Art Society Membership fees
- Exhibiting Artist Information Sheet
- Stock Sheet List
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Date Holders – Exhibitions Where Our Members Work Can be Seen!
The art year is starting off with a number of local events where our member’s amazing work can be seen ….
The Stanthorpe Show – Feb 2 – 4th
The Tenterfield Show – Feb 9th and 10th : entries due on the 7th or 8th before 10 am
LAF Out Loud – Local Art Fest (part of the Apple And Grape Festival) – Feb 22 to April 1st : entries due Feb 13 – 17th.
Uralla Rotary Club 41st Annual Art Exhibition – 17th to 25th of March, opening night Friday the 16th : entries due Feb 23rd.
NB Members – all entry forms are available via the links or see the January Borderline minutes for more information (via your email).
- Bush Christmas
Many of our members are participating in Bush Christmas this year in Toowomba – From November 30th to Saturday December 9th at the Masonic Centre, 58 Neil Street, Toowoomba (beside Empire Theatre).
Come get beautiful unique handmade Chrsitmas presents and support your local artists